Q's Quick Holy Scripture Verses

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Church

Mt 16:18 And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mt 16:19 And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shall bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shall loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.
.
Mt 18:17 And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican.
Mt 18:18 Amen I say to you, whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, shall be bound also in heaven; and whatsoever you shall loose upon earth, shall be loosed also in heaven.
.
Mt 28:18 And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth.
Mt 28:19 Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Mt 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.
.
Mk 16:15 And he said to them: Go ye into the whole world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mk 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be condemned.
.
Lk 10:16 He that hears you, hears me; and he that despises you, despises me; and he that despises me, despises him that sent me.
.
Jn 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you for ever.
.
Jn 14:26 But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you.
.
Jn 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will teach you all truth. For he shall not speak of himself; but what things so ever he shall hear, he shall speak; and the things that are to come, he shall show you.
.
1 Tim 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou may know how thou ought to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home