Q's Quick Holy Scripture Verses

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Divinity of Jesus

Jn 1:1 ~ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
.

Jn 1:14-15 ~ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we saw his glory, the glory as it were of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Jn 1:15 John beareth witness of him, and crieth out, saying: This was he of whom I spoke: He that shall come after me, is preferred before me: because he was before me.
.
Jn 8:19 ~ They said therefore to him: Where is thy Father? Jesus answered: Neither me do you know, nor my Father: if you did know me, perhaps you would know my Father also.

.

Jn 8:58-59 ~ Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you, before Abraham was made, I am. Jn 8:59 They took up stones therefore to cast at him. But Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple.

.
Jn 10:30-33 ~ I and the Father are one. Jn 10:31 The Jews then took up stones to stone him. Jn 10:32 Jesus answered them: Many good works I have shewed you from my Father; for which of these works do you stone me? Jn 10:33 The Jews answered him: For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, maketh thyself God.


  • Ex 3:14 ~ God said to Moses: I AM WHO AM. He said: Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel: HE WHO IS, hath sent me to you.
    Ex 20:7 ~ Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that shall take the name of the Lord his God in vain.
    Lev 19:12 ~ Thou shalt not swear falsely by my name, nor profane the name of thy God. I am the Lord.
    Lev 24:14-16 ~ Lev 24:14 Saying: Bring forth the blasphemer without the camp, and let them that heard him, put their hands upon his head, and let all the people stone him. Lev 24:15 And thou shalt speak to the children of Israel: the man that curseth his God, shall bear his sin: Le 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, dying let him die: all the multitude shall stone him, whether he be a native or a stranger. He that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, dying let him die.

Jn 10:38 ~ But if I do, though you will not believe me, believe the works: that you may know and believe that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.
.
Jn 12:45 ~ And he that seeth me, seeth him that sent me.
.
Jn 14:8-12 ~ Philip saith to him: Lord, shew us the Father, and it is enough for us. Jn 14:9 Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me? Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also. How sayest thou, Shew us the Father? Jn 14:10
Do you not believe, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak to you, I speak not of myself. But the Father who abideth in me, he doth the works. Jn 14:11
Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? Jn 14:12 Otherwise believe for the very works' sake. Amen, amen I say to you, he that believeth in me, the works that I do, he also shall do; and greater than these shall he do.
.
Jn 20:28 ~ Thomas answered, and said to him: My Lord, and my God.
.
Col 2:9 ~ For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead corporeally;
.
Acts 20:28 ~ Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock, wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
.
Eph 1:7 ~ In whom we have redemption through his blood, the remission of sins, according to the riches of his grace,
.
1 Jn 1:7 ~ But if we walk in the light, as he also is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
.
Tit 2:13 ~ Looking for the blessed hope and coming of the glory of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home