Q's Quick Holy Scripture Verses

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Apostolic Church


Jn 15:16 You have not chosen me: but I have chosen you; and have appointed you, that you should go, and should bring forth fruit; and your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
.
Jn 20:21 He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you.
.
Lk 22:29 And I dispose to you, as my Father hath disposed to me, a kingdom;
Lk 22:30 That you may eat and drink at my table, in my kingdom: and may sit upon thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
.
Mt 16:18 And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
.
Jn 10:16 And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd.
.
Lk 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and thou, being once converted, confirm thy brethren.
.
Eph 4:11 And he gave some apostles, and some prophets, and other some evangelists, and other some pastors and doctors,
.
1 Tim 3:1 A faithful saying: if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desires a good work.
.
1 Tim 3:8 Deacons in like manner chaste, not double tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre:
.
1 Tim 5:17 Let the priests that rule well, be esteemed worthy of double honor: especially they who labor in the word and doctrine:
.
Tit 1:5 For this cause I left thee in Crete, that thou should set in order the things that are wanting, and should ordain priests in every city, as I also appointed thee:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home