Q's Quick Holy Scripture Verses

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Infallible Church

Jn 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will teach you all truth. For he shall not speak of himself; but what things so ever he shall hear, he shall speak; and the things that are to come, he shall show you.
.
Jn 14:26 But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you.
.
Lk 10:16 He that hearths you, hearths me; and he that despises you, despises me; and he that despises me, despises him that sent me.
.
1 Jn 2:27 And as for you, let the unction, which you have received from him, abide in you. And you have no need that any man teach you; but as his unction teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie. And as it hath taught you, abide in him.
.
Acts 15:28 For it hath seemed good to the Holy Ghost and to us, to lay no further burden upon you than these necessary things:
.
Mt 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.
.
St. Irenaeus (c200) “For where the Church is, there is the Spirit of God; and where the Spirit of God, there the Church and every grace. The Spirit, however, is Truth.” Against Heresies 3.24.1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home